2021-22 Mellon/SAR Academic Freedom Workshop & Fellowships
Applications for remote research fellowships for early career researchers studying, writing and/or teaching on academic freedom and/or related higher education values are now open for submission.
- eight-month programme November 2021 - Juni 2022
- Programme contents:
- complete proposed project
- participate in monthly remote, online workshop session
- prepare and deliver an online talk or webinar of work
- Advantages of participating:
- receive a stipend of USD $8000
- Network with Scholars at Risk Partner experts
Application deadline: 15 August 2021
Any questions? Feel free to contact Iris Vernekohl!