International Office

Health insurance for researchers

In Germany it is obligatory to have health insurance. Proof of health insurance is required by the relevant Foreigners' Office to obtain a residence permit and by your employer in order to close an employment contract. Your chosen insurance must at least cover medical treatment in case of acute illness and accidents.


This site is currently under construction. For further information, please get in contact with us.
Welcome Centre Fenster außen
Welcome Centre
Front page
Studierende lachend mit Laptops am Tisch
Arrival and residence
Return to overview
To top