You can apply if. . .
- You are interested in studying at the Ruhr University Bochum
- You have either
- a residence status as a refugee in Germany (for example, a residence permit as a refugee, Aufenthaltsgestattung, family reunification, a residence title pursuant to Section 24 of the Residence Act (Aufenthaltsgesetz, AufenthG)...),
- fled Ukraine and are staying in Germany with your Ukrainian passport, ID or Ukrainian residence title without a German residence title according to the statutory order from March 9th, 2022 (Ukraine-Aufenthalts-Übergangsverordnung)
- or a visa for study preparation in Germany
- You have a university entrance qualification (HZB) (for example, the Abitur, a Bachelor's or Master's degree)