1. Apply at your home university for an exchange stay at RUB.
2. Your home university sends your nomination to the RUB's International Office (via email to email@example.com).
Deadlines for nomination:
- for the summer term: December 15.
- for the winter term: June 15
3. You will receive a welcome email with the link to the online registration.
You will then need to upload the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae in Europass format
- A list of subjects and grades of your previous studies (Transcript of Records)
- A copy of your identity card/passport
- If required: Certificate of language skills (if we require a language certificate for your exchange place, we will inform you beforehand via email)
Deadlines for online registration:
- for the summer term: 15 January
- for the winter term: July 15
4. After you have successfully registered online, you will receive an admission letter to your specific exchange programme.
With the admission letter you can then enroll at the Ruhr-Universität Bochum.
You will receive all of the necessary information regarding enrollment in due time via email.