The Department of German as a Foreign Language at Ruhr University offers German courses (B1-C1) for prospective students who already have a university entrance qualification (HZB). The German courses prepare students for the TestDaF examination.
- 10 weeks per course (20 lessons per week).
- Test at the end of each course
- Continuous courses (also during semester breaks)
- Approx. 20 participants per course
- €500 per level
- TestDaF preparation course (course duration: 4-6 weeks)
Telephone: +49 (0)234 32 27866
- Tuesday 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 12 noon