1. Apply for an Erasmus stay at your home university.
2. Your home university sends your nomination to the RUB's International Office (via email to email@example.com).
Deadlines for the nomination:
- for the summer term: 15 December
- for the winter term: 15 June
3. You will receive a welcome email with the link to the online registration.
You will then need to upload the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae in Europass format
- Subjects and list of grades from previous studies (Transcript of Records)
- Copy of your identity card/passport
- If required: certificate of language skills (if we require a language certificate for your Erasmus studies, we will inform you beforehand via email)
Deadlines for the online registration:
- for the summer term: 15 January
- for the winter term: July 15
4. After you have successfully registered online, you will receive an admission letter to your specific exchange programme.
With this admission letter you can then enroll at the Ruhr University Bochum.
You will receive all of the necessary information regarding enrollment in due time via email.