At least four weeks before your Erasmus placement:
To receive the first grant instalment of 80 % of the total grant:
- Sign the Erasmus Grant Agreement (GA). The GA regulates your rights, obligations as well as the duration and amount of your grant. Send the original back to us. Unfortunately, as this is a contract, we cannot accept scans.
- Take the EU online language test (OLS) (you will receive an invitation by email).
Organise your internship stay:
- Non-EU nationals may need to apply for a visa. Please check with your respective embassy whether you need to obtain a visa.
- Organise a sublet for your student accommodation via the AKAFÖ or offer your apartment to incoming students via the International Office
- Organise your accommodation abroad
- If necessary, apply for financial assistance (Auslands-BaföG)
- if necessary, apply for a leave of absence (Beurlaubung)
- Finalise internship details with your receiving organisation