Ruhr-Universität Bochum has partner universities all over the world. You can come to Bochum for a study visit for one or two semesters via the partnership programmes. You'll find further information about the partner universities here:

Your Path to RUB

  1. Apply for an exchange programme at your home university.

  2. If you are accepted onto the exchange programme, your home university or the organisation funding your grant will send RUB's International Office confirmation of your exchange visit.

  3. You will receive a welcome email from us with the link to the pre-registration form. Please fill in the pre-registration form.

  4. Please send the following documents to RUB's International Office by email:
  • Curriculum vitae with passport photo (please use the Europass template)
  • Transcript of academic records
  • Copy of ID card/passport

Students who will be carrying out the Double Degree Master Programme 'Mechanical Engineering/Economics' with CDHK also need to send a

  • Higher education entrance qualification
  • Bachelor's degree certificate

After you have filled in the pre-registration form and sent the required documents to Ruhr-Universität Bochum, you will receive your acceptance letter.

RUBiss Logo


Nomination Deadlines

Summer Semester: 15 December
Winter Semester: 15 June


Giedre Jukneviciute