Scholarships for especially committed international students
The International Office of RUB offers scholarships for especially committed students funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) for the summer term 2017.
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS ENDS ON 29 MARCH 2017
The scholarships are offered to international students who:
- are studying at RUB and graduated from a foreign school and/or completed their first university degree abroad.
- already studied at least one term at RUB by the time of application.
- effected good to very good performances during their studies.
- demonstrated outstanding commitment in the RUB’s international context.
The scholarships are amounting for 300€ monthly within a period of six months. An extension might be possible, if applicable.
How to apply:
It is not required to submit the application in person. You can only submit your application online.
Please fill the following online-survey precisely and carefully: Registration for a scholarship for especially committed students
After filling the online-survey (Step 1) the following documents have to be sent as a single pdf-file via Email to Joana Dewender within the application deadline:
- certificate of your social commitment
- certificate of enrolment for the summer term 2017
- copy of residence permit (for non EU-students)
- Transcript of Records
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- RUB University lecturer's letter of recommendation (by request, this letter may be sent directly to Joana Dewender by the lecturer)
Please have a look on our FAQ-list on the right hand side as well.
The scholarships will be provided from April until September 2017. The grants will be awarded by a selection committee of the International Office with special consideration of good performances during the previous studies and special commitment.